There’re literally thousands of free and premium WordPress blog themes. As a result, choosing the right blog theme for your website can feel overwhelming.
Read along to find a perfect blog theme for your WordPress website.
How to choose a perfect theme for your WordPress blog?
There are a few things you need to look at to select a theme for your blog.
- Is it responsive? In 2018, over 52% of traffic was from mobile devices. In other words, you’re sending away half of your blog readers, if your theme is not responsive. Choose from any of our themes. They work both on desktop and mobile devices.
- Is it standards compliant? Not all themes are coded according to standards. As a result, your website is open to attacks. Hackers and malware can bring your website down. We build our themes using the latest WordPress.org coding and security guidelines.
- Does the design suit your content? Your theme’s design should complement your blog content. If you’re planning to start a food or fashion blog, you’ll need a theme that focuses on images. On the other hand, typography is more important, if you’ll plan to post poetry or short stories.
- Is it customizable? Over time you’ll want to make the blog take your own personality. You’ll want to set a custom logo, add custom colors, or setup custom widget areas. Our themes are designed keeping your customization requirements in mind.
- Is it easy to get started? You’re starting a blog to write recipes, compose poetry, and enthrall your audience with stories. Not spend time designing your website. CyberChimps themes are easy to set up and will help you quickly get started creating content.
Ready to pick your theme?
Now that you know how to choose a perfect theme for your blog, take a look at our WordPress blog themes.