Blox is a fun, futuristic responsive WordPress theme with four different color styles
Blox lets you create amazing responsive websites that you can control on any touch device including the iPad, iPhone, and Android devices. Blox also includes the power of a several plugins in a single theme allowing you to setup an entire website in minutes with touch-friendly drag-and-drop options on a per-page basis allowing you control the look and feel of every page.
Simply drag and drop the new touch Slider Lite, Boxes Lite, Portfolio Lite, and Twitter bar while logged into the responsive WordPress theme options. Want to change to the next image in Slider Lite? Simply swipe your finger to view the next image. With Blox and touch-friendly responsive design you can now control your website on any device.
Want more advanced features? Upgrade to Blox Pro for these advanced new features:
- A futuristic design that comes with a range of color options: orange, pink, aqua, blue, and beige.
- Simple, yet powerful, touch-friendly drag-and-drop system that allows you to control your page layout.
- Multiple sidebar layouts for all Pages including template options for the Blog, Single Post, Archive, Search, and 404 pages.
- New drag-and-drop elements including the new touch-friendly CyberChimps slider, custom drag-and-drop header and logo options, portfolio, callout section, widgets, boxes, breadcrumbs, carousel, recent posts, and Twitter bar.
- Powered by WordPress, Twitter Bootstrap, HTML5, and CSS3.
Why Go Pro?
- Simple pricing, multi-use GPL license — purchase it once and use it on as many websites or projects as you want.
- Continued support for the latest and greatest versions of WordPress.
- Ability to easily remove the CyberChimps logo from the footer.
Blox is one of the most advanced premium WordPress themes in the world and is released under the GNU GPL v3. Blox can be used on as many websites as you want. Blox is optimized for WordPress 3.5, Chrome, Safari, FireFox, and Internet Explorer 9 and 10 (but does not support Internet Explorer 6, 7, or PHP4).