Top Dynamic Pricing And Discounts Plugins For WooCommerce
Running a WooCommerce store is definitely a tough task, primarily because of the cut-throat competition you have to face in the niche. With this domain becoming highly competitive, everybody is trying hard to differentiate from the rest of the stores.
Considering that almost everybody is sharing the same pie, it is vital that you implement tactics and strategies to get more of the share. Out of all, one of the best differentiating factors that help garner attention is how you regulate pricing on the store.
Customers are consistently trying to find the best deals for products. And, only a few stores get to convert more customers with their dynamic pricing.
Dynamic pricing is an important technique that can help you position your WooCommerce platform at the head of the pack. If you are all ready to walk on this path, this post is perfect for you.
Here, let’s discuss more about WooCommerce dynamic pricing, its rules and find out some of the top dynamic pricing and discounts plugins for WooCommerce.
- What is WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing?
- Advantages of Dynamic Pricing
- Best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discount Plugins
- Wrapping Up:
What is WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing?
Before you rush toward finding the best WooCommerce dynamic plugins, it is essential that you establish a significant understanding of what exactly is dynamic pricing and how it can benefit your WooCommerce store.
Dynamic pricing is a strategy that comes into play when you set changeable or adjustable pricing for either an individual product or a group of products on the basis of varying factors, including the demand.
Let’s take an example here. Suppose there is a clothing piece on your site that is selling the most. And, you believe that if you increase the price of this product, there will be a boost in the revenue as well. This strategy is known as dynamic pricing.
Now, apart from top-selling products that get sold on their own, your store might also have unpopular products. Thus, such a strategy can also be used to sell out-of-demand products at discounted rates.
As far as a group of products is concerned, you can give an offer to your customers for they buy three products and get 10% discount and more. Another good example of this could be user role-based pricing, where you can give discounted prices to a group of customers, such as wholesale buyers. In addition to this, Buy One Get One (BOGO) is also a type of WooCommerce dynamic pricing.
Advantages of Dynamic Pricing
Just like any other discounting strategy, dynamic pricing boosts customers to purchase more and save significantly. With this method, you can improve sales of products that have been performing poorly. Or, you can change the prices of your products on the basis of your competitors’ pricing. Having said that, here are some of the advantages of dynamic pricing:
- Increases the revenue of your WooCommerce store
- Builds a massive customer base
- Boosts sales conversion
- Helps sell non-moving products and clear out the stocks
- Enhances website traffic because of the referral traffic source
- Builds credibility as well as authority
- Decreases cart abandonment
- Saves buying history of potential customers on specific events
Best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discount Plugins
Let’s find out everything about the best WooCommerce dynamic pricing and discount plugins here:
ELEX WooCommerce is one of the highly popular and considerable WooCommerce dynamic pricing plugins. It lets you seamlessly and instantly set up dynamic pricing on the WooCommerce site. You can also apply coupons and discounts for product categories, cart pages, and individual products. With this plugin, you can also apply rules and conditions that comprehend the pricing of your store’s products. Alternatively, you can also change the pricing manually without putting in much effort.
- Allows you to run Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) offers
- Discounts on products categories
- Display pricing table on varying product pages
- Discounts on bundles or product combinations
- Compatible with popular WordPress and WooCommerce plugins, such as Currency Switcher, WPML, and more
Pricing: For one single site, you can buy this plugin for $79. However, for up to 5 sites and up to 25 sites, the price will be $119 and $199, respectively.
YITH is another popular WooCommerce plugin. It comprises a variety of dynamic discounts and pricing. The plugin lets you set dynamic pricing for products through price rules, regulations and conditions. Alongside, you can even set targeted offers on the basis of the quantity bought. With the help of this plugin, you can set discounts for certain users as well for the number of products that they have purchased or the number of products in the cart.
- An option to showcase the price table vertically or horizontally
- Schedule offers
- Provide free shipping on the basis of shopping carts or the final price
- Has three varying discount modes
- Provide free products with the help of BOGO
Pricing: You can buy this plugin for $139.99/ year.
Next on the list is this WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing plugin. This one is an official plugin that is designed by the team of WooCommerce. It lets you set up dynamic pricing on the store. The plugin has a variety of advanced product pricing options that allow you to set the pricing on the basis of the number of variables, such as quantity bought by a specific customer or the quantity of the products purchased in total. If you want, you can assign roles to customers as well, such as gold members, etc. This way, you can identify loyal customers with ease. And then, you can also assign specific discounts to these customers so as to acknowledge their loyalty to your WooCommerce brand and retain them for a longer time period.
- Has seven varying discount modes
- Extensive documentation available
- A feature to assign diverse roles to customers on the basis of their purchase
- Has expert WooCommerce support
Pricing: The plugin is available for $129/year.
Coming from the basket of RightPress, this specific plugin is quite a popular one. It is one of the best-selling plugins that has a 4.5-star rating and more than 17000 sales. Although the plugin is quite simple to use, it is extremely powerful and effective when it comes to managing dynamic pricing for the WooCommerce store. Furthermore, this plugin can be used for bundle pricing, scheduled promotions, exclusive discounts, flash sales, and more.
- Tiered pricing
- Bulk pricing
- An option to create bundle products
- Buy One Get One Deals
- A feature to create product groups on the basis of the quantity purchased.
Pricing: You can buy this plugin at a price of $60.
WISDM is another significant WordPress plugin that you can use for dynamic pricing and discounts on your WooCommerce store. The plugin allows you to reward the loyal customer base by setting prices that are especially for older customers. With this plugin, you can also develop a special shop page for certain consumers. You can also set a variety of conditions, such as the total cart value, the number of products in the cart and more.
- Stock scheduling
- Individual prices for certain customers
- An option to add custom messages on the cart page
- Give exclusive cart discounts
- Compatible with WordPress multisite
Pricing: There are three pricing packages available for this plugin. You can buy it at $80, $99 and $108 for a year. However, if you want lifetime access, you will have to pay $200, $249 and $298 according to your requirements.
This WooCommerce dynamic pricing and discount rules plugin lets you rapidly apply bulk discounts to products available on your WooCommerce store. All you would have to do is simply install the plugin, add your pricing offers on the basis of given factors, and everything will be done within a few minutes. The plugin supports a ground-breaking UX design that makes it easier for you to apply discounts or define discount rules to make them more enjoyable and simpler.
Another good feature of this tool is its capability to set discounts on varying elements, such as product quantity, number of items available in the cart, product price, cart total, and more. Also, you can set rules, such as buying from a certain category, spending a specific amount of money, product price, cart total, and so on.
- It lets you customize border colors, titles, and more for the pricing table
- Provides two types of discounts, such as fixed price and percentage discounts
- Can apply the discount only if the cart or product meets certain criteria
- WooCommerce discounts on specific products and quantity
- Restrict or limit discount rules to specific product lists
Pricing: There are three packages for this plugin. A basic one comes at $8.25/month. The professional one will cost you $12/month. And the all-access package will cost you $29/month. If you buy at monthly pricing, all of these will be charged annually. On the other hand, if you want lifetime access, you will have to pay $249, $357 and $997, respectively.
This Discount Rules for WooCommerce plugin is rapidly growing in popularity. Being a good option, it can configure a variety of discounts on your WooCommerce store. You can create cart discounts, bulk discounts, user role based discounts and a lot more with the help of this plugin. It also lets you create Buy One Get One offers along with price adjustments on the basis of the shipping destination.
- Choose specific products to exclude from the discount rule
- Configure and customize an extensive range of features on the store
- Showcase sales badge for certain products
- Show discount table on the product page with advanced formatting options
- Customizable alerts on the cart page whenever a discount is applied
Pricing: For a single website, this plugin is available at a price of $59/year. For up to 5 sites, you can buy it at $89/year. And, for 25 sites, you will have to pay $149/year.
With this, the article is now concluded. We hope that you have now acquired a better understanding of the WooCommerce dynamic pricing methodology and plugins. If you were in search of the best dynamic pricing and discounts plugin for WooCommerce, zero down your requirements and choose one tool from the list available on the top accordingly.