Clickbank, Google AdSense, and most reputed Affiliates have zero tolerance towards sites that run their ads but don’t have proper policy content that keeps their site visitors informed.
It allows you to force your website visitors to agree to your Site’s Terms, Disclaimer, etc. using its lock down features.
Legal Pages comes with 17 different ready-to-use policy templates.
17 Built-In Legal Pages Templates
- Linking Policy
- External Links Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Refund Policy
- Affiliate Disclosure
- Affiliate Agreement
- Amazon Affiliate
- Earnings Disclaimer
- Anti-Spam Template
- Double-dart Cookie
- FTC Statement
- Medical Disclaimer
- Testimonials Disclosure
EU Cookie Provision
Legal Pages’ unique EU Cookie feature allows
– Your website to comply the European cookie law
– To inform users that your site has cookies with a popup
– To have the option to lock scripts before acceptance
– To block scripts if cookies are not accepted
- Powerful & Simple WP Plugin – Easy to install & use WordPress plugin. This plugin can be installed, and Legal Pages added to your website in 5 minutes or less!
- Extended Menu Options – Exclude ANY of the Legal Pages you create from your custom menus. You tend to see Legal Pages in the footer menus so now you can quickly remove them from your header menu and include in your footer menus with these extended options.
- Easy To Edit Pages – The pages that you create with our templates are full functioning WordPress pages, so they show up in your pages listings and are just as easy to edit and make changes to. So you have full WYSIWYG editors and tiny MCE options just like with any other page.
- Pre-built Legal Templates – Currently we have 17 built in Lawyer-approved legal page templates to choose from. These templates were created by an internet attorney which overall tend to be more versed in the internet laws etc.