Wondering how to recover deleted files or lost data from your Phone?
There are apps for everything these days – including data recovery, so fret not!
You can recover all of your data from your phone – like your text messages,
photos, contacts, media, call history etc.
How to recover data from your Android Phone
One of the most popular data recovery apps for Android is Dr.fone’s Recover (Android Data Recovery). It supports Android Version 2.1 upwards, including Android 8.0.
What data can you recover from your phone?
- Contacts – Phone numbers
- Text Messages / SMS
- Photos – Images from camera or downloaded images
- Video Files
- Audio Files
- WhatsApp Messages
- Documents / Files
- Call Logs / Call History
- Voice Mail
How did you lose your data?
- Deleted files
- SD Card Problem
- Phone is not responding
- Black Screen, Blank Screen or Broken Screen
- Lost data due to factory restore or factory reset
- Lost data after doing an OS update
- Missing Data after Rooting or ROM flashing
- Locked Device or forgot password
Which devices does this Android Data Recovery Tool support?
Other tools by Dr.Fone for specific recovery needs
4. Android Data Extraction (Damaged Device)Data retrieval software for broken Android devices