The Search options provide you with control over your site’s Search pages.
To access the Template options, in your WordPress Administration Panels go to Appearance > Theme Options > Templates > Search.
- Sidebar Options – Select the image that represents the sidebar configuration you would like to use. The options are: No Sidebar and Sidebar Right. Default is No Sidebar.
- Post Excerpts – On/Off default is Off. When set to “On”, two options will appear below which allow you to customize the Post Excerpt. A Post Excerpt is a summary or brief teaser of your post.
- Read More Text – Allows you to customize the link text. Default is “Read More…”.
- Excerpt Length – Allows you to customize the length of the excerpt before the link appears. Default is 55 characters.
- Click “Save Options” when done.
Did this documentation not suffice? Have more questions? Please post a support topic in the forum. https://cyberchimps.com/forum/free/