Follow below steps to setup a Slider same as Positive Vibes demo
1. How To Create Slider Category
1. Please Navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> Slides -> Slide Category.
2. Enter the Category name in the ‘Name’ field and click on ‘Add New Category’ button.
2. How to create Custom Slide Posts for the Slider
1. Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard.
2. In the WordPress Dashboard menu – Click on the ‘Slides’ menu.
3. For the Slider, you will need to create some custom slides. Click on the “Add New” button as in the screenshot.
4. On the ‘Add new Slide’ page –
– Enter the name of the slider.
– Upload the slider Image
– Enter the Slider caption.
5. After you are done with entering the Slider details, you will also need to set the category for Slider. In the right side you will see a Slide Categories box. To select the categories, click on the Slide category checkbox.
6. Publish the post.
How to create a New Page and Add the CyberChimps Slider element in Page
1. Create a new page where you want to display the Slider.
– Navigate to the WordPress dashboard.
– Click on the WordPress “Page” menu.
– Click on the “Add New” button.
– Scroll down the Page, You will see the CyberChimps Page Elements. By default CyberChimps set “Page” as the Active element. Drag and Drop “CyberChimps Slider” element in the Active element section.
2. After dragging the CyberChimps Slider element in active element section, you will see the “CyberChimps Slider Options” setting when you scroll the page. Set the settings as follows
– Slider Size –> Full
– Slider Type –> Custom
– Custom Categories –> Select the category that you have created.
– Slider Height –> 600
3. Publish the Page