The Callout options tab is for customizing the Callout Section if enabled on the page. Here you have complete control over the title, text, and a number of color pickers to select your own title, text, and button color. You can also upload a custom image to use as the button if you choose.
To enable the Callout section on Pages, navigate to that particular Edit Page in your WordPress Administration Panels by first selecting the “Pages” option directly under the “Links” or “Media” option.
- Look for “Page Options”. Within that you should see “Page Elements”.
- Drag and drop the “Callout” Inactive Element to the “Active Elements”. It will now be activated. Please note that you can control where it appears by its location among the other active elements. Simply drag and drop the “Callout” Element above or below other Active Elements.
- Once you have the “Callout” element active, you will have access to the “Callout Options”. See below.
- To disable the Callout section for that Page, drag and drop the Callout element to “Inactive Elements” or click on the minus “-” symbol to the left of the word “Callout”.
- Click “Update” when done.
- Callout option descriptions.
- Callout Title – This is the title for your Callout section.
- Callout Text – Use this text area to enter the text you wish to appear in your callout section. Please note that the Callout section only allows text, and the following HTML tags/attributes:
<a></a> <a href=""></a> <a title=""></a> <br></br> <em></em> <strong></strong> <blockquote></blockquote> <span></span> <style></style> <ul></ul> <ol></ol> <li></li>
- Callout Button – On/Off. This is where you enable the button. Default is Off.
- Callout Button Text – Text that would appear on the Callout button.
- Callout Button URL – URL that the user will be re-directed to upon clicking the button.
- Custom Callout Options – On/Off. This enables extra options for the callout section (see below). Default is Off.
- Custom Button Image – Here you can upload a custom image that you would like to use as your Callout button or you can just insert the URL instead.
- Custom Background Color – This option allows you to select a custom color (or enter your own hex value) for the Callout section background color.
- Custom Background Title Color – This option allows you to select a custom color (or enter your own hex value) for the Callout section title.
- Custom Text Color – This option allows you to select a custom color (or enter your own hex value) for the Callout section text.
- Custom Button Color – This option allows you to select a custom color (or enter your own hex value) for the Callout section button.
- Custom Button Text Color – This option allows you to select a custom color (or enter your own hex value) for the Callout section button text.
Did this documentation not suffice? Have more questions? Please post a support topic in the forum. https://cyberchimps.com/forum/pro/