June 13, 2014 at 3:05 pm #171370
PLEASE USE CAUTION – DO NOT UPGRADE AUTOMATICALLY AND DIRECTLY OVER OLDER VERSIONS
UPDATE – Responsive II now live on WordPress.org.
Moving to Responsive II is completely optional. Support for the original Responsive and Responsive Pro will continue. There is no Responsive II Pro and Responsive Add Ons is still just for the original Responsive, instead, there is a new companion plugin Pro Features that will add additional features.
We created Responsive II (codenamed: “Responsive Mobile”) as a separate theme because it has some big changes – like complete HTML5 support.
If you want to switch to Responsive II these are the changes you need to know about:
- HTML5 support, which means the markup and classes have changed. You will need to update any child themes when switching from Responsive to Responsive II.
- Page templates have been moved into a separate folder /page-templates/ for better organization. The actual page templates stay the same.
- The template parts have also been moved to a /template-parts/ folder.
- Bootstrap is no longer integrated.
What stays the same:
- All of the main settings.
- The sidebars, menus and page templates.
For all further support questions, please ask here.
January 16, 2017 at 1:30 pm #259916
“Why won’t my website play videos on iPad anymore?
Will the pro fix this?”
I have not made any changes to the theme. I use a child theme to make all changes.
I have tried de-activating just about every plugin. Nothing works.
None of the videos work on the ipad. They show it, but when you click on them nothing happens.
It’s a membership site based on instructional videos so there are hundreds of youtube hosted videos.
There is one on the homepage here.
Thank you in advance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.