July 24, 2017 at 10:37 am #268900
The .zip file was downloaded from the cyberchimps website today.
i tried to install on different WP systems, always get this message
Installing Theme from uploaded file: Arquitecto-Theme-Package.zip
Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme install failed.
July 25, 2017 at 1:48 am #268944
You are facing the issue as you are uploading incorrect zip.
You don’t have to directly upload the zip file which you have downloaded.
1. First, Extract the downloaded Arquitecto-Theme-Package.zip file.
2. You will find the “Demo Data” folder and the “Theme” folder in it. Open this “Theme folder”.
3. Here you will find the actual installation zip file i.e arquitecto.tar.gz. Please upload this zip file while installation.
Do let me know if you are still facing the issue.
July 25, 2017 at 10:31 am #268989
Thank you for your explanation.
Successfully installed the theme on a WP 4.7.2 installation.
But on a 4.8 installation it does not install.
There is an entry on the Dashboard under Appearance “CyberChimps Account” which is not there on the 4.7.2 installation. Have entered the credentials there, but they are rejected (no mistyping from my side !!).
It runs with Theme iFeature Pro, which in the list of Themes appears twice – 1 active and 1 inactive.
The WordPress error message the comes when uploading the arquitecto Theme says:
Are you sure you want to do this?<br>
Please try again
When “Please try again” is clicked it just goes back to the Themes overview page.
What do i do wrong ?
July 26, 2017 at 3:44 am #269036
I think you are using 2 WordPress account – WordPress 4.7.2 and WordPress 4.8?
– Which theme is currently active on both the WordPress sites?
Regarding the Cyberchimps account tab in Appearance, it will only appear if the CyberChimps theme is active.
According to my understanding, there are 2 issues.
1. ifeature theme is active on WordPress 4.7.2. The details are rejected when you try to enter them in Appearance–>Cyberchimps account tab.
– Can you please try to enter your CyberChimps account user name (not email) and password? Let me know if you are still facing the issue. Also, please let me know the error details.
2. Arquitecto theme is not getting installed on the WordPress 4.8.
– Can you please share the screen shot of the error so that I can check it and assist you better.
Also, please share both your site URLs too.
July 26, 2017 at 7:02 am #269044
1. using the username instead of e-mail works – sorry my fault
2. both instances of WordPress are now 4.8
3. A = rudischmit.eu B = rsmainpi.schmit.koeln
4. A runs with arquitecto now, still very basic
5. B runs with iFeture Pro 5 as arquitecto does not install
6. a screenshot of the error message (not very useful text ..) is on the entry page of B.
7. i can give you access to B. as an admin but you’ll have to give me an e-mail address i can send the credentials to – dont want that to appear in the Support Forum
July 27, 2017 at 4:25 am #269108
So the issue is, the theme is not getting installed on this https://rsmainpi.schmit.koeln/ site.
Can you please raise an email ticket here https://cyberchimps.com/contact/ and share your WordPress account admin details? I would like to try the theme installation.
Moreover, Please let me know how to recover the site when it shows the message? Is the back button redirects to the admin dashboard?
Also, please provide the link of this forum for reference.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.