You should have some post on the pages as the boxes created on the background images are of the post. So you need to create a post and add featured images to it.
Firstly, you need to create a category for the post.
Then create some post and add featured images to it. Select category for the post and save.
Now follow below steps to create cordon bleu background. You need to add “Recent post element” and not “cyberchimps slider” for this purpose
1. Go to Pages–>Add New and create a page.
2. Drag and drop Recent Post element in the active section on this page.
3. This will create a setting option for Recent Post element below page elements.
4. Here add the title, description, image and post category which you want to display.
5. That’s all. Now, save the page and check the result.
Okay, thank you.
However it was not bad that in the PREMIUM versions came the sample data to be able to import them into WordPress and at least be able to have a template or model to follow.
Regards, and thank you very much