March 23, 2017 at 7:30 am #262580
I am trying to add CORS to the header.php file on my wordpress site. I am currently using the theme Edu Pro. I don’t want to mess anything up so I though I would come here for confirmation first. My understanding is that all I would need to do is add this line:
<? header(“Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *”); ?>
I want to make sure I am adding it to the proper location. Without adding a the entire header here, does this look accurate or would you suggest adding the line elsewhere in the header?
<? header(“Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *”); ?>.
* Header Template
* Please do not edit this file. This file is part of the Cyber Chimps Framework and all modifications
* should be made in a child theme.
* @category CyberChimps Framework
* @package Framework
* @since 1.0
* @author CyberChimps
* @license https://www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GPL v3.0 (or later)
* @link https://www.cyberchimps.com/
<!–[if lt IE 7]>
<html class=”ie ie6 lte9 lte8 lte7″ <?php language_attributes(); ?>>
<!–[if IE 7]>
<html class=”ie ie7 lte9 lte8 lte7″ <?php language_attributes(); ?>>
March 24, 2017 at 5:17 am #262605
Milind (CyberChimps Team)Keymaster
I think you have created an email ticket regarding this. I have replied your ticket.
Please find the reply and lets continue the discussion over there.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.