How To Create A Beautiful Blog On WordPress Using Elementor
Blogging is an easy way to share your expertise on a subject with others. But merely creating quality content is not enough for the success of any blog.
You need to make it attractive and visually appealing to gain popularity. And the best way for that is to create a blog on WordPress with Elementor themes and templates.
Elementor allows you to give your blogs your desired look and make them catchy.
In this article, we will show you how to set up a blog on WordPress with the free Responsive theme.
It is an easy-to-use theme that has a huge collection of Elementor blog post templates.
Through this article, you will be able to create your first WordPress blog by using Elementor, just within a few minutes.
Table of Contents
How to create a blog on WordPress?
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems in the world. As per a recent study, WordPress powers 40% of all websites.
Most people prefer WordPress as their blogging platform because of its easy features. On the other hand, there are lots of themes and plugins available for WordPress.
If you are planning to start a blog, there is no better option available for you other WordPress.
If you are a WordPress user, the Responsive theme and Elementor Page Builder is an ideal combination for you to create a blog.
While Responsive will offer you easy features to build your site, Elementor will let you design your blog pages exactly the way you want.
All you need to do is to install and activate the Responsive theme and Elementor plugin.
What is the Responsive Theme?
Responsive is a multipurpose WordPress theme that allows you to create impressive blogs with just a few clicks. It can act as a great foundation for your elementor blogs because –
- It is beginner-friendly, easily customizable, and well documented. You will be able to use it as per your wish without taking help from anybody.
- There are lots of responsive Elementor blog post templates.
- It is fast loading and lightweight.
What is Elementor?
Elementor is a popular WordPress page builder that comes with a drag and drop interface and tons of easy to use features to create attractive pages for your website.
It delivers advanced capabilities with high-end page layouts that have no limit to designs! You can customize your live pages and undo or redo any action and see the revision history.
The plugin comes with pre-designed blocks, 300+ pre-made templates, and 90+ widgets. There is a premium version available with hundreds of exclusive features.
Features of Elementor –
- Responsive editing
- Mobile editing
- Popup builder
- Theme builder
- WooCommerce builder
- Blank templates for landing pages
- Built-in maintenance mode
What is an Elementor Blog Page template?
An elementor template is ready to use a page layout designed to work with the plugin. Users can import such templates into elementor while working on a new page and use it for the same.
Why choose an Elementor theme?
An Elementor blog theme is designed to work with the Elementor plugin. These themes fully integrate with Elementor and let you customize almost every element of your website.
With these themes, you may design custom landing pages easily with the drag & drop interface of Elementor without taking any help from anybody.
You need to build the foundation of your blog with Responsive theme and Elementor blog template.
Here are the steps you need to follow to create a beautiful WordPress blog with Elementor using a Responsive theme.
Part 1 – Installing the Responsive Free theme
- On your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance -> Themes
2. Click On Add New to upload the zip folder
3. Click on install and then activate the theme
Responsive offers you lots of premade Elementor blog templates both in free and premium versions. Follow these steps to install any template-
- Go to Responsive -> Ready Sites
2. If you are wondering “how to create a WordPress blog?” You will find a list of free and premium ready site Elementor blog templates suited for every niche. Some of the free Elementor blog templates are listed below-
This free theme built with Elementor is best suited for artists who are looking to showcase their portfolio and sell creative work.
You don’t have to worry about creating a blog page in WordPress. It comes with pre-designed pages, and image galleries among other features just waiting to be launched!
The photography theme is fully integrated with WordPress customizer which makes it easy to modify the background, typography, menu font color, etc.
- Portfolio Layouts to showcase your work in a better way
- Sliders & Carousels for a better website accessibility
- Social Sharing icons, so the visitors can share your work on social media with just one click.
- Masonry portfolio for visual appeal
Recipe WordPress theme is a great way to showcase your delicious recipes with the pre-designed home, contact, and blog pages.
These Elementor pages can be easily customized with Elementor. If you wish to connect with your readers you also have an option to add a contact form to increase the email inquiries.
- Custom Sidebars to display the ingredients easily
- Retina Ready for better a visual of the food image
- Customizable typography Menu Font size, family, spacing, and padding.
- Sliders and Carousels to showcase food image.
If you want to create a magazine-style blog, personal blog, or other types of content-focused websites, this free theme is the right choice for you.
The responsive pre-designed Elementor pages ensure that your website and its content appeals to your target audience. The theme is SEO friendly and can be easily edited with Elementor.
- 1-click import so your Lifestyle blog is up and running within minutes.
- Easily customizable with Elementor so you don’t have to learn to code.
- Fast loading theme, so you don’t have to worry about visitors bouncing off due to sluggishness.
- Unlimited sidebars to showcase your latest posts, etc.
If you ever want to establish yourself as a Yoga industry expert or increase your clientele, having a Yoga website is the best way to for it.
The yoga instructor theme is an Elementor blog template so even with no coding knowledge, you can get your website up and running to sell your yoga courses within minutes.
- Easily add testimonials so you can share your client experiences
- A contact form that lets the visitors contact you directly
- WPML ready that makes your website easily translatable into any language
- Pre-designed home, about, contact, and blog pages that are customizable with Elementor
3. Responsive allows you to do a little mix and match for your website. You can choose the ‘Home’ page of one template and the ‘About’ page of another Elementor template.
4. When you click on the Import site, you’ll be redirected to the action page to start importing the template.
5. After the import is complete, you will see a “Launch Site” button that will take you to the newly created website.
Now if you want to customize your Elementor blog layout, from the WordPress dashboard navigate to Appearance > Customize, make all the necessary changes, and click Save.
Part 2 – Customize your pages with Elementor
With the drag & drop interface of Elementor, customizing your pages is a matter of a few clicks. Once you log in to your WordPress account, open the page you have created for the blog, you will find an option “Edit with Elementor”.
All you have to do is click on the button to customize the page using the advanced tools of the plugin.
Part 3 – Create a blog page on WordPress
The final step is to write your WordPress blog. After you have finalized the layout with one of the elementor templates, now is the time to add content to the blog pages. Here are some tips to create an attractive blog –
- Write on the subject you love
- Be target specific
- Understand the market needs
- Make it interactive
- Make commenting easy
- Promote your blog
What are the best Elementor themes?
Because of the popularity of Elementor Page Builder, many themes are being developed to support the plugin. We have listed down some themes below where we have compared the features highlighted in the template layouts.
Responsive is an easy to use, multipurpose WordPress theme. It is suitable for any type of business that just wants their website up and running so that there is no wastage of time in ‘building’ a website.
From creating a charity website to starting an auction website, this theme offers ready site templates (that look exactly like the demo and can be imported in a click!) in both free and premium versions.
The theme offers you unlimited color schemes and many different header and footer customizable options.
The best part of the theme is that there are lots of pre-designed elementor blog post templates. These templates are easy to import and customizable.
- Full typography control gives you the ability to customize every aspect of your website
- Fast loading will prevent users to bounce off
- WooCommerce Integrated for easy payment getaways
- Gutenberg ready
- Cross-browser compatible
- WPML ready so that your website is easily translatable in different languages.
Cerato is a multi-purpose WordPress theme for blogs and WooCommerce. It comes with pixel perfect demos and advanced adaptive images.
It offers you unlimited header and footer possibilities and a visual drag & drop header builder. The theme has an Ajax product filter and canvas cart. It is SEO friendly and well documented.
- Built-in mega menu
- WooCommerce Compatible
- Mobile optimized
- One-click demo importer
- Ajax product filter
- WooCommerce Buy Now button
Anon is a multi-purpose WordPress WooCommerce theme that allows you to create an online store within minutes. This is perfect for product reviews.
Also, it has lots of advanced theme options. you may calculate free shipping thresholds and get a tailored quick view. The theme has advanced adaptive images.
There are unlimited category layouts. It is SEO optimized and translation ready.
- Mobile-optimized design
- WooCommerce compatible
- Built-in mega menu
- One-click demo importer
- Ajax product filter
- Product variation swatches
Master Creator is a clean and minimal theme for WordPress that comes with unlimited blog layouts and design options.
You may customize almost all the elements of your website with this theme. There is a huge collection of pre-designed pages and elementor blog post templates.
The theme is well documented and easy to customize. It is ideal for blogs and portfolio websites.
- Responsive layout
- 80 + widgets
- Cross-device compatible
- Drag and drop widgets
- Mega Menu builder
- Customizable online shop
Bifrost is a modern yet simple WordPress Elementor theme that comes with 50+ interactive and easy to use elements. There are 500+ customizable options. You may customize every single element of the theme. The theme has unique social share features. The theme is fast loading and has good customer support. It is SEO optimized and translation ready.
- Live customizer
- Header & Footer builder
- Revolution Slider
- Template library
- One-click demo importer
- Powerful grid layout
If you want to reach out to a large audience with your innovative ideas, grab an elementor theme, and move ahead with your WordPress blogging.
Do you think there was anything we missed? We would love to hear from you. Leave your feedback on the comment section. We will get back to you soon!