Responsive is a Fully Gutenberg Compatible Theme. See How!
Gutenberg is known to be an editor for the WordPress Platform. Gutenberg was introduced in the year 2018 with the release of WordPress 5.0.
It can change the way you design posts, pages, products, and anything else on your site. In addition, the entire editing experience is rebuilt for media-rich pages.
To design and format content, Gutenberg makes use of blocks.
It’s made intuitive, easy to use, and allows users to create any content they want with blocks. Anything can be a block: text, an image, a button, a video, a snippet of code, etc.
The Gutenberg editor integrates various predefined blocks, but many more are available as third-party add-ons.
The idea behind Gutenberg is to produce a drag-and-drop content editor that imitates the way page builders work. With Gutenberg, you can add content in individual blocks instead of a large content area. And that’s the reason Gutenberg compatible themes are now being developed.
Responsive – Gutenberg Compatible Theme by CyberChimps
The Responsive theme is a Gutenberg compatible theme that comes with ready-to-use website templates built with a lightweight framework.
You will be able to build websites quickly with this fully customizable theme. It contains more than 15 ready-to-use templates for websites of any type (Blog, WooCommerce, Portfolio, Consultancy, Education, LMS, Auctions, etc.).
It is easily editable using the Gutenberg and Elementor page builders, the templates will assist you in designing and launching your website.
You can also gain access to more powerful features with Responsive Pro.
You can design your website exactly how you want it to be with Responsive Pro, as it comes with unlimited customization options. In addition, it comes with more than 45 ready-to-use templates and more features like Auto Updates, Elementor Widget Addon, Private Support, Portfolio Widgets, Video Tutorials, etc., which the free Responsive theme does not offer.
Check out the pricing plans for the Responsive theme.
Comparison between Gutenberg and other Page Builders
Page builders present developers with much more control when building pages. For example, fonts, sizing, margins, colors, and many other options are available in Beaver Builder and other builders like Elementor, Divi, SeedProd, etc.
In comparison, Gutenberg is a writing tool. It is optimized for producing rich text content using elements like headings, images, lists, and many more.
So Gutenberg is an ideal choice for writing blog posts, and Beaver Builder would help you work on the rest of your WordPress site.
If you are a developer who uses page builders, it is recommended to take the time and try the Gutenberg editor for your WordPress project.
You might be surprised by how powerful of an editor it is. It has the features you can rely on from page builders without any compatibility issues and excessive code.
Responsive Gutenberg Blocks Library
With the Responsive Block Editor Addons, you will be able to build modern responsive designs for all devices.
The free Gutenberg Blocks plugin improves the default WordPress Gutenberg Editor with 25+ powerful blocks. In addition, the settings are easily customizable to create a unique look.
Some of the blocks included are :
- Post-Carousel: With this trending block, you will present the content of your blog articles in a carousel slideshow and control the items to be displayed.
- Testimonial: Style your testimonial in just a few clicks by showcasing your customers’ views as a grid, slider, or carousel.
- Advanced Columns: Build beautiful column layouts for your websites with the Advanced Columns block.
- Icon-List: Generate impressive lists on your website to give it an organized look. Choose your favorite icons to highlight items.
- Flip-Box: Use eye-catching transformation effects to attract your website visitors. You will be able to create stunning animated content that flips on hover.
- Advanced Heading: Get absolute control on your headings. You will be able to style your typography and highlight your page headings with this block.
- Call-to-Action: Make your marketing pages efficient by using the designs of the Call-To-Action button block for Gutenberg.
- Content Timeline: Be able to design visual flowcharts, vertical timelines as well as event layouts using the Gutenberg content timeline block. It has various style and typography options to make your website look unique.
Download this plugin for free and get ready to change the look and feel of your website.
Building Websites using the Responsive Theme and Responsive Blocks
WordPress Gutenberg blocks are known as the editor blocks used to create content layouts that you can include on your WordPress post or page.
Experience the flexibility that the blocks will bring for building your own site using the Free Gutenberg Blocks Plugin. This plugin extends the popular Responsive theme.
The key features of the Responsive Gutenberg Blocks are:
- More than 30 creative blocks for Gutenberg.
- You do not have to write a single line of code.
- Select your favorite templates and launch your websites in a couple of seconds
- Designed for flexibility and speed, the blocks will help you save both time and effort.
- It is free
Responsive comes with all of the essential features to create a unique website.
The key features of the Responsive theme are
- Provides access to various pre-built ready site templates to simplify the designing process
- Lightning speed performance
- Numerous customization options to tweak the layouts, typography, color, headers, etc
- Developer-friendly theme
You can make use of the templates importer for readymade Gutenberg websites. It is an extension to the Responsive theme and has the following features.
- Single click demo import of ready-to-use, Gutenberg & Elementor templates
- Ability to rollback the Responsive theme to a former version
- These ready templates provide users who have little or no knowledge about designing or programming the capability to build a fully functional website.
A ready site template can be seen as a mold from which you can shape your website easily. These are pre-made websites you can import, and hence, you don’t have to do anything from scratch.
With more than 30 million active Gutenberg sites, there are almost 60 million posts that have now been composed using the Gutenberg editor.
With Gutenberg and a starter WordPress theme — you can easily create your website with many powerful blocks.
The Responsive theme has all the essential features you need in a Gutenberg-Compatible WordPress Theme. All you need to do is import, add content, and launch your website.