The E-commerce market is now growing at an unprecedented rate at the expense of brick and mortar stores. Customers now prefer to shop from the comforts of their home rather than go out and buy.
This is a very good sign especially if you planning on starting your own E-commerce store. Often times, most platforms such as Magento, Shopify or WooCommerce lack the advanced features and tools which one may consider very important for an e-commerce website.
Hence, we decided to make a list of tools which you should install on your website to really improve sales and user experience, helping you to outgrow your competitors.
Themify is well-known in the world of WordPress design for their clean and unique designs. Their Shoppe theme includes tons of layout options and pre-built demos to get your store up and running. Some key features of Shoppe are-
- In-built custom page builder
- Ajax Quick Search
- Easy demo imports
- Bonus Add-ons worth over $100
The WP Meta SEO plugin gives you a full control over your WordPress website’s SEO with accurate & advanced tools, allowing you to improve your website’s rankings for FREE!
Improve your on-page SEO score using this comprehensive plugin which will allow you to improve your search rankings manifold. The plugin also comes with special features such as-
- Google Search Console keyword suggestion
- Duplicate meta checker
- Meta information manager
- SEO for WPML and Polylang
Want to see everything a user does when they visit your website. Luck Orange allows you to do just that. With visitor recording enabled you can see all the actions a user performs and improve your conversions by analyzing the results. Some unique features of Lucky Orange are-
- Dynamic Heatmaps
- Visitor Recordings
- Conversion Funnels
- Form Analytics and Polls
e-Shopper Pro is a premium theme designed for Woocommerce stores which will help you to launch a successful online store. e-ShopperPro is integrated with SlideDeck3, a comprehensive and easy-to-use WordPress slider plugin.
Some cool features of this theme are –
- Drag and Drop Page Builder
- Mobile friendly and responsive design
- Easy to use Theme Options Panel
- Multiple images for your product with slider
Boost your conversions and analyze your website, visitors, using this comprehensive analytics suite. See why visitors are not converting on your e-commerce website and fix those problems to give a better experience for your customers.
You can use HumCommerce for-
- Generating heatmaps
- Recording website visitors
- A/B testing
- Form analytics
If you have a large website, managing all the vendors on your website can quickly grow into a tedious task. This is where VendorPro steps in allowing you to seamlessly manage all the vendors on your website and turn it into a full-fledged multi-vendor marketplace.
VendorPro also has some neat features such as-
- It is a newbie-friendly WP plugin which is easy to use and access.
- It is compatible with all the WordPress themes.
- It is the only tool available in the market to offer multi-vendor functionality.
- It enables multi vendors e-commerce store conversion in few clicks.
WooCommerce E-commerce Analytics is an awesome plugin to integrate your WooCommerce store with your free Google Analytics account as well as Facebook Pixel account.
With WooCommerce E-commerce Analytics, get detailed insights into your eCommerce events, shop’s traffic, and many more metrics to improve your sales funnel, in turn driving more revenue.
Some amazing features of this plugin are-
- Advanced event tracking with Google Analytics
- Refund and cancellation tracking in Google Analytics
- This plugin enables to insert Facebook pixel on every page of your website with just one click. No need to edit any posts or pages
- TimeOnPage event feature enables you to measure the time each visitor spends on every page.
Moto theme has been designed especially for marketing websites. You can create an elegant looking online store with the help of this theme that too in very less time. You can create multiple layouts and designs using the page builder or import the demos and customize them.
Pre-included features of the theme –
- 50 Marketing Layouts
- 865 Awesome Pages
- 55 Unique Demo Sliders
- 82 Awesome Shortcodes
WordPress WooCommerce Newsletter Plugin automatically connects your WooCommerce store with MailChimp. You can seamlessly integrate your store with MailChimp and upsell or send newsletters to customers turned subscribers.
With this plugin, you can do the following-
- Get Complete WooCommerce Newsletter Subscription Plugin with MailChimp Integration.
- An opt-in checkbox on checkout
- Custom text for checkout
- Advanced targeting on MailChimp