Business lite includes a powerful set of page options that you can use to create unique and dynamic content on a per-page basis. Powered by our Drag & Drop Page elements, these options give you the tools you need to create a cutting-edge website. Continue reading below to learn how to use all of these great options.
To edit your Page Options, navigate to that particular Edit Page in your WordPress Administration Panels by first selecting the “Pages” option directly under the “Links” option.
Select Page Layout:
Select the page content layout you wish to use. The options are: Sidebar Right, Sidebar Left, Half-Sidebar Left and Half Sidebar Right, Two Half-Sidebar Right, and Full Width.
Select whether or not you wish to display the page title. Default is ON.
Drag & Drop Elements provides an easy and powerful way to control the availability and order of elements displayed on pages individually.
- Look for “Page Options”. Within that you should see “Page Elements”.
- Drag and drop the Inactive Element to the “Active Elements”. It will now be activated. Please note that you can control where it appears by its location among the other active elements. Simply drag and drop the Active Element above or below other Active Elements.
- Once you have the Active Element in place, you will now have access to the Active Element Options.
- To disable the Active Element section for that Page, drag and drop the Active element to “Inactive Elements” or click on the minus “-” symbol to the left of the Active Element.
- Click “Update” when done.
Once you enable the Elements you want to use on your page, the various options tabs that appear below the Page Options will allow you to set specific settings to each of those elements.
Did this documentation not suffice? Have more questions? Please post a support topic in the forum. http://cyberchimps.com/forum/free/business-lite/