June 20, 2012 at 6:10 am #37981
My site is http://www.driscollwalsh.com
1. On the main page I want to move the text and sidebar to right below the slider images.
2. I want eliminate the space between main text and sidebar
3 I would like to change the background color of the sidebar to dark blue.June 20, 2012 at 4:50 pm #38069
margin-bottom: 0 !important;
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
border: 0 none;
border-radius: 4px 4px 4px 4px;
padding: 0 10px 10px;
border-radius: 4px 4px 0 0;
margin: 0 -10px;
padding: 2px 10px;
June 21, 2012 at 2:49 pm #38204
Thanks. I don’t think the first code work but it looks pretty good. Is it possible to only have 3 footer boxes instead of 4?June 21, 2012 at 5:01 pm #38251
Yes, remove the fourth box you don’t want and I’ll help style it for you.
June 22, 2012 at 9:49 am #38356
I removed the 4th box. Thanks for all your helpJune 22, 2012 at 5:32 pm #38410June 23, 2012 at 3:25 pm #38509
It didn’t seem to change anythingJune 25, 2012 at 5:40 pm #38770June 30, 2012 at 10:19 am #39589
Thanks for the help. One last question for now. Can i decrease the margins on the left and right side? about half of what they are right now.June 30, 2012 at 6:00 pm #39671
1. Also want to see if I could center the footer content. All text centered in the center column. Left all the way to the left and right all the way to the right.
2. When i click on the blogs that are contained in the blog archive in the footer (once an individual post is selected) the format changes and I can\’t figure out how to edit it to make it look uniform.
Thanks againJuly 3, 2012 at 2:03 am #40289
Just reduce 30.4 as needed.
1. I think I’m misunderstanding because to me at least it already appears the way you’re requesting.
2. You might check under Templates in your theme options.
July 6, 2012 at 7:23 am #40953
Ok. I think I fixed the blog issue. Thank you.
1. The left and right margins for the whole page are too big on a normal computer screen. For example when on the ipad it looks good but a 17 inch screen the side margins are very wide.
2. When I am referring to the ext being centered in the center column. I meant like if i were to highlight it in word and press the center text icon.July 6, 2012 at 3:22 pm #41002
Note that while using the layout this way will be tricky for the slider.
2. If I’m already misunderstanding, I’m still not sure.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.