We are looking to hire a WordPress Developer to assist with fixing PHP and CSS related bugs, as well as assist with technical support questions in our support forums.
What you need to know:
- PHP – Must be good enough to troubleshoot bugs, and fix them.
- CSS – Browser compatibility issues, responsive design. Would be awesome if you can re-imagine a PSD in CSS.
- WordPress – Must know better then the back of your hands.
- CyberChimps WordPress Themes – Always a plus.
- Twitter Bootstrap – Our new themes are based on Bootstrap.
- GitHub – Commit and merge with us please.
- Basecamp – project management (how we will assign issues for you to look into).
- People – Must be thick skinned, and be able to assist non-technical customers.
This is currently a part-time work from home position (open to hiring anyone anywhere in the world), we are looking to hire someone within the $15-$25 US range.
This is a great opportunity for a developer who is just starting out. If you prove yourself as a developer there will be more opportunities to work with our development team on bigger projects and room for promotion.
Please e-mail us at jobs [at] cyberchimps.com with a resumé, examples of your work, and portfolio.